Updates by date
Updates by date
Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Fixed a mobile device issue so that when the screen orientation of the device changes, the web page no longer jumps back to the beginning of the lesson.
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Icon for adding quarterly.christianscience.com/lesson to smartphone home screens updated based on user feedback.
- Favicon for site updated to match new home screen icon.
Thursday, June 18, 2020
- Updated the landing page (quarterly.christianscience.com) to have a "Lesson" button on the top of the screen on both desktops and mobile devices.
- Fixed a Chrome issue that created large gaps in the Bible Lesson printout under Section headers.
Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Cookies banners left open will no longer print when using browser print options or Ctrl+P / Cmd+P.
- One sentence added to the top of the In-Context pane above the button to improve usability on mobile.
- Change made to fix audio player error code 224003 which would randomly stop the playing audio.
- Header bar on mobile adjusted so the whole “Message” field on the Contact Us form is visible without needing to scroll up.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Text of website darkened further to 100% black for improved readability.
Friday, April 10, 2020
- Text of ePub and mobi files darkened further to 100% black for improved readability.
Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Labels added to the menu icon and to desktop tabs to improve site navigation.
- Loop button added to audio to allow the lesson to play on repeat.
- Design of help pages updated to allow more questions to be visible at once.
- Bug fixed so that the lesson text doesn’t jump off screen when users open a Bible Lens pane. (This was a bug that previously impacted people on landscape tablets and small window desktop browsers).
Monday, April 6, 2020
- Text of ePub and mobi files darkened for increased contrast and readability.
- Bible Lens PDFs updated to include full expanded content (research and translations) included in the Digital Edition
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Bible Lesson text online darkened for increased contrast and readability.
- Default volume of audio player moved from 25% to 100%.