What are the general steps for downloading a Bible Lesson so I can study it offline?
From quarterly.christianscience.com/lesson, follow these steps:
1. Click the Downloads button at the top of the lesson.
2. Scroll to the desired week’s lesson in the Downloads window.
3. Select the format you wish to download (PDF, ePub, Mobi, MP3)
4. Depending on the settings of your device and browser, your downloaded file will either open automatically or be saved to a location you’ve selected on your device.
If you have difficulty downloading a file to your computer, try right-clicking (control-click on a Mac) on the item you want and choose the "Save Link As" option. A dialog box will appear asking you to specify where you would like to save the file, and in what format it should be saved.
How can I print a Bible Lesson PDF?
From quarterly.christianscience.com, follow these steps:
If you want to adjust the font size, layout, page size, or margin width, please follow these instructions.
Can I make adjustments to my lesson PDF or printout?
The small, medium, and large font options from the Print button only provide a static PDF.
However, you can further adjust the font size, paper size, margin width, and orientation of the printed lesson by using your browser's print functionality as follows:
Because each browser functions differently, if your lesson prints with odd formatting, please print from a different browser.
Can I print the lesson in a single-column format?
Yes. You can either print the large font PDF which is single column or open the In-Context edition on a computer (see how here). Then, follow the steps from this Concord help page, beginning with step 2.
How do I view and print a citation list to mark my books?
Select the Display button and toggle on the “Citation List” view. The citation list will appear below the Responsive Reading. To print or download this list, select the “Citation List” option from the Print or Downloads buttons.
How can I download Bible Lessons to my Kindle or Kindle Fire devices?
Kindle and Kindle Fire devices support .mobi and .pdf file formats. To download Bible Lessons to your Kindle or Kindle Fire, you'll need to email the related .mobi or .pdf files from your personal email address to your Send-to-Kindle email address, following these steps:
Your amazon.com account:
1) Log in to your Send-to-Kindle account at www.amazon.com/myk (this account is established if you've registered your Kindle).
2) Click on your Account tab and go to Manage Your Content & Devices.
3) Click on Settings tab, and scroll down to Personal Document Settings. Your Send-to-Kindle email address will be listed here. Make a note of it.
4) Then, scroll down below Personal Document Settings to Approved Personal Document E-mail List. Your personal email address (the email address you will use to send the files) should be listed here. If it isn't, you can add it by clicking on the link Add a New Approved Email Address.
Your Digital Edition account:
5) Next, go to quarterly.christianscience.com/lesson
6) Select the Downloads button above the lesson and download a .mobi or .pdf of the Bible Lesson you would like to send to your Kindle or Kindle Fire device.
Your personal email account:
7) Log in to your personal email account and open a new blank message. Address the message to your Send-to-Kindle email address that you noted above. Attach the .mobi or .pdf Bible lesson you downloaded to the message and send it. You can learn more about using your Send-to-Kindle email address here.
Your Kindle device:
8) Power up your Kindle device, go to Settings, and connect it to a Wi-Fi network (be sure that Airplane Mode is turned off). The Bible lesson that you sent from your personal email account to your Send-to-Kindle email address will automatically download to your Kindle device. Just tap on the "house" icon to see it with your other books.
How do I download a Bible Lesson ePub to my computer?
First, review "What are the general steps for downloading a Bible Lesson so I can read it offline?" which describes how to download all Bible Lesson formats, including ePubs. When downloading an ePub to a computer, be sure that the .epub file extension is present at the end of the file name.
How can I transfer an ePub from my computer to my mobile device?
Given the large variety of mobile devices in the marketplace, and the differences you might encounter in transferring a file to them from a PC or Mac, it is recommended that you download your Bible Lesson ePub from quarterly.christianscience.com/lesson directly to your mobile device and use an ePub app to open the file. If you are having trouble downloading a file, you may need to click and hold for a moment rather than clicking on the file type quickly. This click-and-hold action should open a dialog box with further download instructions.